[at-l] Ray Stevens --Get on my camel and ride, Clyde

Doug Mathews mathews at uga.edu
Tue Jan 23 09:24:06 CST 2007

Clyde,

I admire you for going over and trying to help and I found your
comments to be very interesting and intriguing.

I would, and maybe others too, would be interested to hear more about
what you did, saw, and the perceptions you brought back after being
there first hand.  Was it what you thought it was going to be,  how
different, etc.

Maybe after you've had some down tome, you could give us more info.

Thanks again for having the guts to go and we're all glad you're back safely.

Doug