[at-l] Where would you LIKE to live?

pudscrawler at aol.com pudscrawler at aol.com
Wed Jun 6 22:20:28 CDT 2007

Hey, I can just about say "ditto" to Waterfall's answer.  I love life here on Teas Road near Sugar Grove with my dogs, ducks, and dirt in which my garden grows.  The down side is having no one who can take care of my pets while I am gone.  "Gone" means doing all the AT stuff as well as being able to hike long distances on the trail.  But, if I've gotta be stuck, this is a great place to be stuck AT.

Kinnickinic