[at-l] Where would you LIKE to live?

Julie A. Felton tekiechick at verizon.net
Thu Jun 7 07:13:48 CDT 2007

Smack dab in the middle of 200 acres of isolation.

=====================
From: Jim Bullard <jim.bullard at gmail.com>
Date: 2007/06/06 Wed PM 06:12:50 CDT
To: Janie <janiek at bellsouth.net>
Cc: at-l at backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [at-l] Where would you LIKE to live?

*IN* the Adirondacks. I'd like a place on water, a small body that
didn't have motorboats running around where I could get up in the
morning early, push my canoe into the water and paddle about looking
at mountains through rising mist. Right now I live North of them.
Since 9/11 Adirondack property has gotten very dear so short of
winning the lottery I don't see much chance I could afford what I'd
like.

--
Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/