[at-l] Where would you LIKE to live?

Richard Mann yugrekih at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 09:18:17 CDT 2007

Barb and I moved from Dahlonega to Florida last Labor Day.  It had been Barb's life long dream to live in Florida.  She has already decided that Florida is no longer her dream.  In fact, Dahlonega is calling her back.  It may be years until we return to Dahlonega, but we will return.  I have lived many places, and can happily live just about anywhere, but Dahlonega has an obvious attraction to me (can we guess what that attraction is?).  There may be a hostel in our future...

Pittsburgh