[at-l] Where would you LIKE to live?

Steve Landis s.landis at comcast.net
Fri Jun 8 09:46:35 CDT 2007

That's twice you've posted about my home town without mentioning the
fairest Borough of all - Staten Island.  I'm beginning to think you
haven't been over the VZ Bridge in a while.  I grew up there before the
bridge and the expressway were built and spent many a day just a short
distance from home in the woods near a stream with a canvas rucksack, an
army surplus canteen and a mess kit.  Also spent a lot of time at Pouch
BS Camp.
While it's much different today,  there are still places of refuge.
http://www.sigreenbelt.org/Trails/trailmap.pdf
And you're right when we went to the "City" we meant  Manhattan.

Steve