[at-l] Hiking and Divorce

Marsha Lee atrailhiker at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 05:54:36 CDT 2007

I love how some men view a womans' needs...

The paragraph reads: she developed a relationship with a hiker. NOT
"sleeping with a bunch of men"....BIG DIFFERENCE. "Whore?" Wow - they still
use that term? Wonder what they call a man? "Precious?"

Any individual that felt the need for this attention from another person
OBVIOUSLY was having marital problems to begin with.

You never know where the road will take you....nor would I judge anyone that
took the wrong road.

Marsha