[at-l] WB, trees falling

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 07:50:53 CST 2007

Me too. I joined WhiteBlaze but hardly ever look at it. I'm also on an
Adirondack BB style list. I rarely look at that either. I like having
the posts sent to my email. If I don't want to read something it's
easy to delete but hunting through a BB to find what I do want to read
is a PITA.

--
Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/