[at-l] Poison Ivy oil removal on tools

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Mon Mar 5 17:33:16 CST 2007

I have already previously proven on this forum that I am a living example of Foot n Mouth disease.  However, I am not now, nor was I 35-years ago, able to get my feet into my mouth.  As big as my mouth is, my12W (the curse of my female existence) feet will not fit in my mouth.  As if I'd ever been limber enough to get them anywhere near my mouth in the first place....

Question to self:  Why do I feel I have to reveal all my faults on at-l?

Joan