[at-l] what is safety, and/or America's wimpification?

Clark Wright icw at wardanddavis.com
Thu Mar 8 11:04:01 CST 2007

So true - so true . . . and what we as parents and voters and jurors and
citizens need to keep in mind is that there WILL be some (very, very small
as a percentage) number of deaths, injuries and accidents associated with
living an exploring, adventuresome - meaningful - life . . . and we need to
be better prepared to fight with our own words, votes and actions so that
this simple, tough reality does not scare us off from what is such an
important part of growth, development and LIFE itself!

Thru-Thinker

I. Clark Wright, Jr.
Ward and Davis, LLP
409 Pollock Street