[at-l] History repeats

V Hurst vjl_47 at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 22:44:40 CDT 2007

congratulations you two!!! and here here to your wishes for the next 15 years!!
  thanks again for sending your fine reports..

  vera

  yesterday, I wandered into Damascus in the middle of a rain/snow storm
- and
first laid eyes on the lady who would later become my wife.  Love at
first
sight is NOT a myth.

Yesterday, Ginny and I wandered out of the backcountry in the middle of
rain/snow storm.  History repeats???

15 years ago today, I was first introduced to the lady who would become
my
wife 4 years later.

May the next 15 years be as good as the last - for all of you, as well
as
for us.

Walk softly,
Jim