[at-l] DVD requests done for now.....

The Weathercarrot weathercarrot at hotmail.com
Fri May 11 15:17:08 CDT 2007

Looks like I've gone over my limit. I'm out of envelopes, and everything
needs to go out in the next few hours anyway. postage is almost doubling for
this kind of package, and today is the last day for the old rate.

To everyone receiving one, feel free to make copies for others. you can even
offer more on at-l or elsewhere if you'd like. Just don't sell it - this is
a non-commercial gift to the trail community.... thanks,

wc