[at-l] DVD requests done for now.....

pudscrawler at aol.com pudscrawler at aol.com
Fri May 11 15:44:11 CDT 2007

Weather Carrot,

You are a gift to the trail community.

Thanks so much,

Sawnie
(Kinnickinic)

-----Original Message-----
From: weathercarrot at hotmail.com
To: at-l at mailman.backcountry.net
Sent: Fri, 11 May 2007 4:17 PM
Subject: [at-l] DVD requests done for now.....

Looks like I've gone over my limit. I'm out of envelopes, and everything needs to go out in the next few hours anyway. postage is almost doubling for this kind of package, and today is the last day for the old rate.

To everyone receiving one, feel free to make copies for others. you can even offer more on at-l or elsewhere if you'd like. Just don't sell it - this is a non-commercial gift to the trail community.... thanks,

wc