[at-l] Lookin

Doug Mathews mathews at uga.edu
Tue Nov 20 21:44:40 CST 2007

Boy, do I like this list even if I listen silently!  Never just 1
opinion but the experiences of many and always something new to
ponder. Keep up the dialogue gals and guys.

I'm as not as enamored of the new  ATC but time marches on and time
will tell if they've chosen the correct way. I too joined as a life
member after my through hike in 2002 as I felt like it was a way to
give back for the experience of a lifetime. Sometimes I cannot see
the forest for the trees (my wife tells me that anyway) so I'm not
always on top of why things happen.

All that said and I'm not sure why I said it but I'm too lazy to go
back and delete it!

So I wish all of you folks a Happy Thanksgiving and wish the best to
everyone and just remember we are a product of our collective wisdom
and lunacy!

[]