[at-l] day three

cvano at tmail.com cvano at tmail.com
Thu Nov 29 17:56:50 CST 2007

Nice log and recap.  Even though things didn't go as planned, sounds
like there was some fun in there somewhere.  Thanks for posting it.

I'm planning to get up in the cold, perchance some snow this weekend
with a meetup.com group.  Got about 763 lbs of new winter/alpine gear to
test.  Only about 5 miles in and 2000' up, then camp and come out
Sunday.  Still, its better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick!