[at-l] I've been meaning to tell you something...

Felix J athiker at smithville.net
Sat Oct 20 15:20:38 CDT 2007

On my recent little hike down around Damascus I used a new meal that was
outstanding. Kraft has a new (to me) line of pasta meals called "Bistro
Deluxe". There are several flavors using several different pastas. There
is a cheese/flavor-type packet that already contains the butter/milk
product...so, the flavor is all there. (unlike the standard macaroni and
cheese that is a little short on flavor if you don't carry butter and/or
milk)   anyway, all the flavors I've tried get a 'Felix Two Thumbs
UP'...(and, they're pretty easy to prepare, too...)

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98