[at-l] Hobby test

Frank Looper nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 22:59:01 CDT 2007

OUTDOOR

You can't be cooped up! People like you need to breathe fresh air and
commune with nature. Feeling the dirt, rocks, water or sand beneath your
feet and hands and having the wind in your face makes you feel alive. You'll
take the outdoors any way you can get it, whether you're dangling from
ropes, paddling a boat or speeding down the countryside on a dirt bike. You
might like hobbies like spelunking, motocross, hiking, deep sea diving,
white water rafting, ultimate Frisbee or other outdoor team sports.
Okay, that's just beginner's luck...