[at-l] Hobby test

Walt Daniels wdlists at optonline.net
Tue Sep 4 23:10:24 CDT 2007

I only found 3 questions that had answers that I was willing to pick so it
wouldn't guess a hobby. For example I have not seen any of the suggested
movies. I rarely have favorite anything but enjoy a wide range of very
different things for different reasons at different times. Last Sunday we
finished section hiking the AT so hiking has been a fairly constant hobby
for 15 years. I suspect it will remain a popular thing to do, but perhaps no
more hoops to jump through - just relax and enjoy every place we are.