[at-l] Trouble no more...

Mara Factor m_factor at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 09:09:49 CDT 2007

> Now all I need to do is find a good campsite somewhere between 3 and 6> miles north of town for that last night...

I know there's a good campsite on the AT just after it enters the woods from Damascus - perhaps too close to town for your purposes.  If you end up on the Creeper and want to camp, there are many good campsites along the way - both before and after Taylor Valley, if I remember correctly.

Mara
Stitches, AT99