[at-l] Intro

David Addleton dfaddleton at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 18:40:38 CDT 2007

you're in the right place . . .

there are many here who have hiked the full trail . . . I have not, tho' it
remains my dream . . .

they like people like me and are forgiving and humble and knowledgeable and
willing to share their knowledge . . .

I adore them . . . which is why I stick around here . . .

so . . . if a wannabe may welcome you . . .

you're welcome to join us here . . .