[at-l] Fw: Beans and Other Dehydrated

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 11 11:50:25 CST 2008

My hurricane kit is stocked with their food.  I have all #10 cans.  I have never bought stuff from them in 25 lb. bags.  I have all kinds of stuff to last my family 3 weeks.

Clyde

From: "KGJ" <jplynch at crosslink.net>

I note that most of their products seem to come in 25 pound bags.  Do folks get these bags and then split the amount up into smaller zip lock bags?