[at-l] Watch ya don't put an eye out...

Jim and/or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 23 16:22:14 CST 2008

>I think our Clyde has grasped the gist of a note I saw for grooms-to-be>years ago...>>It said that the first thing a married guy should do is forget everything he>does wrong, that there's no point in TWO people wasting brain cells keeping>track of his mistakes...  ;  )

Ginny may deny it, but part of the basis for our marriage is that she's perfect -
and I'm not. To that end, I've found the following rules to be applicable -

           The Rules -

1.  The female always makes the rules.
2.  The rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
3.  No male can possibly know all the rules.
4.  If the female suspects the male knows all the rules,
she must immediately change some or all of the rules.
5.  The female is never wrong.
6.  If the female is wrong, it is due to a misunderstanding
which was a direct result of something the male did
or said wrong.
7.  If "rule 6" applies, the male must apologize immediately
for causing the misunderstanding.
8.  The female may change her mind at any time.
9.  The male must never change his mind without the express
written consent of the female.
10.  The female has every right to be angry or upset at any time.
11.  The male must remain calm at all times unless the female
wants him to be angry or upset.
12.  The female must, under no circumstances, let the male know
whether or not she wants him to be angry or upset.
13.  The male is expected to read the female's mind at all times.
14.  If the female has PMS, all rules are null and void.
15.  The female is ready when she is ready.
16.  The male must be ready at all times.