[at-l] doing AT without a partner

Arthur Gaudet rockdancer97 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 7 13:35:53 CST 2008

I was hiking in '07 from late May to June 20, going South from Hot Springs, NC.
Hardly anyone was going south at that time, but I met hikers every day who were
going north. No one thought they were going to get to Maine, some just wanted to
see how far they could go, do a section, etc. --RockDancer

  _____