[at-l] Journals

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 17 13:22:18 CST 2008

I would say no.  I went with the salesman from Nelson Irrigation Equiptment.  I attended a school to learn how their equiptment should be installed in the playing field of an NFL stadium.  I done the Jaguars playing field.  I was joking about Big Al's. I felt like a pervert, but in certian circles it is the top of the line establishment.

Clyde
From: bluetrail at aol.com
My brother lives in Peoria.  When I visit him, should I be going to Big Al's?

To make it hiking related, there's a marvelous little patch of native, untouched tall grass prairie at the tip top of the highest hill in an old city cemetery.  There are trails and mowed paths.  Well worth a visit.

Joan
bluetrail at aol.com