[at-l] More....again

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 17 13:32:24 CST 2008

Felix Wrote:

Which reminds me...I always hate how 'they' like to tack on some mention of the AT to these stories. ......................................  Seems to be a cheap sensationalization tactic to me.

### By the same token I think it is a little disengenous to say she was hiking on the freeman trail with no mention of the AT.  I find it hard to believe anyone has ever went to hike the Freeman trail other than to get to the AT.  In light of the fact that they have the piece of shit in custody I don't see how it makes a difference where the offense  takes place unless they are implying that  pieces of shit hang out there so it increases the chances of being abducted.  I think it does the oppisite.  The publicity  just informs other pieces of shit where possible victims are likely to be.

Clyde