[at-l] Fw: at-l] CCD & Beer

Carla & Dave Hicks daveh at psknet.com
Mon Jun 2 16:02:20 CDT 2008

Jan's message forwarded.

Chainsaw

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jan Lite" <liteshoe at gmail.com>
To: <at-l at mailman.backcountry.net>; "Carla & Dave Hicks" <daveh at psknet.com>
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 12:56 PM
Subject: at-l] CCD & Beer

Dave,

Will  Lagers and Ales ever REALLY be off-topic for the Trail?
;-)

I enjoyed a Dundee Honey Brown while hiking, and thought it was one of the
best things with which I'd ever quenched my thirst.
Truly, nectar!

Beekeep Shoe,
Three swarms and two caught in '08

And you might have to hit "Reply All" for my posts to make it to the list.
I still can't seem to get posted on AT-L.
Was it something I said?
;-)

Message: 8