[at-l] Smart Phones

chase chaseat99 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 15:20:08 CST 2008

Yo,
          Ohoh cell phone topic! I have been looking at the Iphone and
other smart phones. What I am considering is to turn off my home phone
and DSL and use a smart phone with tethering (thats what they call
Internet service from your cell phone to pc) with a notebook pc. I plan
to be on the road a lot and the combined cost of home service and cell
phone service is comparable to Smart phone service with everything.
    There are many smart phones available like Blackberrys etc. Anyone
have experience or advice on these devices?

chase