[at-l] AT Climate/Weather Page

Postholer public at postholer.com
Fri Oct 3 10:49:58 CDT 2008

Glad you like it!

The few lines of javascript used is to pop up a map window from a link in the station section. The climate/weather pages are done entirely with html, css and php. All processing is server side (php) and not client side (javascript).

The postholer climate/weather pages were completely rewritten this year so folks have easy access to snow/precip/temps, current and historical. Hopefully, it will enlighten as to the type of conditions they can expect at any time of the year. Maybe a little pre-hike planning as well.

-postholer

I didn't look at the source, but I'm guessing that you use javascript for your data presentation? When I got my web-design cert, JS was moderately new (2001). I'm shocked at how far the usage has come. Web pages are done. Everything's a web application now, or so it seems.