[at-l] Decayed

Arthur Gaudet rockdancer97 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 7 21:20:35 CDT 2008

Well, on Sept. 4, 1998 I left N. Woodstock and travelled southbound to Eliza
Brook Shelter. I guess I was on the other side of the Whites from Felix, and I
was wondering where in the heck were Jukebox and Tennessee Tom! Road Hazard was
already at the shelter and soon a dozen Dartmouth freshmen pulled in.

On Sept. 5, 1998 at 4:15 AM a raid was made on the Dartmouth group, lots of
shouting & bedlam. To compensate us "normal" hikers the raiders left a plate of
homemade brownies - ummm! Walked to Kinsman Notch and went back to N. Woodstock
for some hot food and a walkaround. I wrote "too many people in the woods,
holding back from Moosilauke because of weather..."

Little did I realize who I would meet in 2 days... --RockDancer