[at-l] Gathering Schedule Posted

Weathercarrot weathercarrot at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 22 09:16:26 CDT 2008

The tentative schedule is now on the ALDHA website:

http://www.aldha.org/newsletr/tentsked.pdf

On another topic - we're still looking for someone who
can pick up Gregg Treinish and Deia Schlosberg, our
Saturday evening feature presenters from the Roanoke
airport between 10:30 and 11:30 on that Friday night
(Oct 10th). As I mentioned on the ALDHA website
ride board post, I realize that it's about the most difficult
time, given that we'll all be on campus attending the
opening session, but they were unable to find a flight
that gets in earlier that day. If you know of anyone out
there who was planning to arrive late that night anyway
who will be passing by Roanoke, please let me know. Thanks!

wc