[at-l] Tahoe Rim Trail...

Mark Hudson mvhudson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 12:02:54 CDT 2008

I should have a my journal transcribed and posted sometime this week...
But I thought I would let you know of one of my chance meetings along the
trail. I caught up to a hiker who was ending his trip at Kingsbury Grade
(east of the lake). In comparing notes I figured out (eventually) that he
was a Triple Crowner... Steve Queen IIRC (I have his card at home - he's
active in ALDHA West). He also had the good fortune of spotting a cougar
along the TRT (70 feet away, a bit closer than I would like).
So checking the TC list on the ALDHA West website, I find out that he's one
of the old time TC's - #6...