[at-l] 'Bout time. {Wind}

KGJ jplynch at crosslink.net
Mon Apr 6 19:30:32 CDT 2009

As with most things, there are unintended consequences.  The wind farms in the North Sea create turbulence that stirs up the water, bringing deep water up to the surface.  I haven't read anything about that for awhile, but scientists didn't know what the long term effects were.

Jim Lynch
"I'll leave the doomsaying to others, I'm too busy working on the future"
Ed Jones, 2009