[at-l] 'Bout time. {Wind}

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 20:16:56 CDT 2009

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 8:30 PM, KGJ <jplynch at crosslink.net> wrote:

> As with most things, there are unintended consequences.

Unfortunately, unless we want to kill off most of the population and send
the rest back to prehistoric technology humans cannot live on the the Earth
and 'leave no trace'. We have to make choices to minimize the traces we
leave. The way we are doing things now isn't sustainable so we have to look
at windmills, solar panels, etc. for a while to see if that works better,
makes less of a dent in the environment, etc.

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/