[at-l] Three American Hikers Missing in Iran

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 1 06:40:59 CDT 2009

I guess it depends on ones perspective.  Dave Addelton, from this list, was raised in that area.  His parents were missionaries and he has family that still works over there.  To him it is probably like goin home.  I went to help build a school a couple of years ago, the other side by Turkey, it is a beautiful place but I ain't goin back.

Clyde