[at-l] Natioanal Public Lands Day - Sept 26th

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 27 17:53:04 CDT 2009

Another day to give back. If you use public lands (I think
some of us fall into that category), National Public
Lands day is an excellent day to think of the lands we all love...and
to give back to it. Leave a trace! :)

About a month from now..but I know social calendars fill up.

It is good to give back any time of the year, but this day (along with
National Trails Day)  help remind us that it takes volunteers to maintain the trails we hike and
and the lands we love.

http://www.publiclandsday.org/involved/index.htm

Work hard ,have fun and get fed. Sometimes you even get schwag!  :)

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.redbubble.com/people/pmags/art