[at-l] I'm jealous

Frank Looper nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 11:29:58 CST 2009

I t'ink we've been "told," as the young 'uns say...

I came about my active in a different way. At 36m after having had 2
strokes, my doctor told me "fit or dead. Your choice". That was the
short version, of course. Now i have the heartrate, bp, cholesterol,
etc. of a young 'un. For years, i forgot about the thin part, but
that's happening now too. I wanna be like Many Sleeps or Nimblewill
Nomad. Bony old guys that just forgot to stop. Going via a slip off of
a cliff and being recycled as bear food are my goals. Somewhere in my
90s, while my brain is still young, ought to be a good time.

The strokes took things, like memory and the ability to write
correctly. They gave me a longer, fitter, healthier, happier life.

So there!
FrankenWalker