[at-l] Spam...

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 17:04:02 CST 2009

I've had the individually wrapped slices of Spam. I t tastes the same a
what's in the can. Not gourmet but chopped up in some noodles on the trail
it could taste real good. It is meat that doesn't require refrigeration.

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/
http://www.photoshelter.com/c/jim_bullard