[at-l] Spam...

Mark Hudson mvhudson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 17:49:44 CST 2009

>* Mark Hudson wrote:
*>* > I didn't say I'd EAT it, I said it was available! :-)
*>*
*>* Hey...Spam is good!
*>*
*>* > 1- I'm vegetarian...
*>*
*>* Ummmm.....SINCE WHEN!!!   It's like I don't even know you, man.  (And,
*>* with as little real meat as there is in Spam...you might be allowed to
*>* eat it anyway)

Since just after my hike in '92. Didn't get much red meat on the
trail, and found myself leaving town with a queasy stomach.
Turned out it was from the steaks and burgers. Switched to chicken,
but once I was done hiking that kind of fell by the wayside.
Funny thing is I had always been a meat and potatoes guy up til then.

*>*
*>* > 2 - my tastes run a bit higher than Spam (and ramen!)
*>* Hey...say what you want about Ramen....leave Spam alone!

So, among the other things you don't know about me is that I had a
summer job in college, working for Tobin's First Prize.
Think "pig factory". :-(
Saw more hot dogs than I ever care to see again.
Also never saw anything thrown out except cardboard boxes. I don't
know where everything went, and didn't have the guts to ask.

skeeter

*