[at-l] I don't know whether to be thrilled or not

hiker 317 hiker317 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 15:15:27 CST 2009

I imagine that as far in advance of the peak of solar cycle 24 as possible
would be a good thing, as far as walking outdoors is concerned. Given the
geophysical, social and astronomical harbingers, earlier is better. Even so,
i'm still stocking up on sunscreen, vit D3, pencils and aluminum foil. If
work gives you leave in the new year, you are greatly blessed.