[at-l] We're off

Tenacious Tanasi tenacious_tanasi at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 18 14:00:36 CST 2009

>>>Uncle FrankiePoo writ:I was walking around in the general area of Kleinrath hall yesterday,
and realized that hiking might be more fun than being around that crowd on a Saturday night. So now I'm sitting at 3,000 feet, drinking my coffee and thinking of heading back. They'll be a little easier to be around today, and there will be a lot less of them. It's beautifulup here. About 2" of snow, slowly dripping off the trees. I love my
tent. It's in free-standing mode, right off the trail, squished between two rhododendrons. My old 6 moons had to have a lot of "just right" ground, but the rainbow goes up anywhere there's room to lay down. You know what? I know that I'm one messed up puppy, but it's usually fun to follow me around.

You should have hollered at me, Nightwalker.  I'd have headed up there with ya.  I still want to take you up on that offer to hike and chat.  Let me know when a good weekend will be for you and we'll meet up somewhere.

 Tenacious Tanasi