[at-l] PA Ruck update

Marsha Lee atrailhiker at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 04:46:03 CST 2009

Hello PA Rucksters...

This is what we need still:

Friday night:

Sauces for pasta:  meat and marinara
Sausage(?) or any other meats (pre-cooked or cook it there if you're arriving before 4-5)
Salad(s)
Breads (already baked unless you are arriving earlier in the day)
butter/oleo
Cheeses for pasta
desserts (we'll beg for this)
2 more boxes of spaghetti (we have 4 donated)

Saturday (& Sunday) breakfast:
No organization - 1Pint and myself have baked goods, but that's it

Saturday soup Benefit:
We only have 3 soups and 1 chili so far, we NEED MORE
folks are starving after the 3 hour hike!

Saturday dinner:
We need everything - only 4 dishes so far
-meats
-your favorite dish
-ethnic dishes
-side dishes
-breads
-butter/oleo
-desserts !!!!!!

*****Appalachian Trail movies, slide shows needed*****

Firewood for the community campfire ring which will be right outside of the hostel this year--if you have any, please bring it, or drop it off ahead of time if you're local--thank you!

Marsha