[at-l] Have to Trail Towns

Frank Looper nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 12:09:42 CST 2009

I agree on Monson. Stay at Shaws. Eat huge breakfast. Wander around cool old
town without backpack and get 100-mile soreness out of legs, if going South.
Wander around town and get ready for last 114 miles, if going North. Think
about what it all means, and what it really doesn't have anytbhing to do
with.

Monson is just cool. It also likely has the best BBQ North of the
Mason-Dixon line.