[at-l] long term parking near Katahdin

Mark Hudson mvhudson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 18:45:48 CDT 2009

Frankly, for five weeks I'd be willing to pay a hostel or a garage to
keep it, and start it up once a week.
The last thing I'd want to do after I five week hike would be to stand
in a parking lot, at night, hoping somebody
would help me jumpstart my car.
Of course, that's if the car is still there, and hasn't been towed
away as "abandoned"...  :  )

>* Does anyone have any info. about long term  parking (almost
*>* 5 weeks) near Katahdin?  According to the Baxter State
*>* Park website, the park doesn't offer any.  I'm
*>* hoping to finish the final leg of the AT which I started in
*>* '02.  I haven't paid to park along the trail
*>* yet, and hope to keep the string going.  Thanks,
*>*
*