[at-l] I'm so excited!

Jarl K. Jackson jarlkjackson at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 13 15:02:02 CDT 2009

I thought maybe it was one sent up to make for Pluto's demotion to "minor planet" or whatever.

Jarl

"If the day and night are such that you greet them with joy, and life emits a fragrance like flowers and sweet-smelling herbs, is more elastic, more starry, and more immortal - that is your success."

-Henry D. Thoreau