[at-l] In dreams we walk

Jim and/or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 5 23:05:41 CST 2009

lol!!  Not to worry.  In a lot of miles of hiking, I've never had a "trail dream" as such.

Ginny does that for me - your mother seems to be doing it for you.

Maybe she should be going with you?

I have had trail "obsession".  But that's entirely different.

Uh - what's this "sleeping in an inadequate wooden structure" you're talking about?

We slept in a marmot-chewed wooden cabin in Alaska last year, but that's the first

time in 16 years we've used anything but a tent.

Seriously, I'd be surprised if you don't learn to hate the shelters.  But YMMV.

Have a good hike,

Jim

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/