[at-l] Move afoot to pave the AT.

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 31 08:16:24 CDT 2009

### I was all set to volunteer, until they mentioned "applicable volunteer fees" -- Dang! Just more money-grubbers looking to suck at the philanthropic hiker teat. Well, regardless, I thought I'd muscle up to the bar and donate, but got a "Servers too busy at this time. Please return later." message, so I'll try maybe after midnight.....