[at-l] Move afoot to pave the AT.

Carla & Dave Hicks carla_dave_hicks at verizon.net
Tue Mar 31 09:40:48 CDT 2009

Huh, "applicable volunteer fees"?

Which club? Clubs?

ATC seasonal crews?

Where do you live?

I've done  volunteer work on the AT since '57 and NEVER piad a dime -- save my
own transportation and lunches on day trips.  On extended ATC seasonal crew
weeks I also take my own tent, pad, sleeping bag, etc, but at my option.

On extended club crew weeks I also take my own tent and contribute to the food
(in kind or cash), not an option.

I also own most of my own tools, again at my own option.  Clubs & Crews
provide tools.  I just like to keep mine maintained the way I want them.  It's
an old fart thing.

Chainsaw