[at-l] whoa... Re: chalk talk Re: Chalk---

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 17:37:45 CDT 2009

I apologize to Clyde, for the comment below, which was made as if Clyde had no other active investment vehicles going on. Prettyyyy dang presumptuous. My apologies, sir, for no assuming this to be one facet of a properly diversified portfolio (which, on further reflection, I think is how you presented it. Good grief.)

abashedtoe
(I mean, I was only kidding, right? Sheeesh.)