[at-l] magical... Re: Was longevity advice....now: 2000 milers......

Frank Looper nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 13:27:22 CST 2009

On 11/5/09, JJJ <jplynch at crosslink.net> wrote:
> were these girl or boy volleyballers?  From Sweden?

I thought they were from Pearis. I have a hard time keeping his stuff straight.

Hey Flix! Now that you got that marrying stuff outta your system,
don't you think it's time for some more xx years ago today.

I think it would be even more fun if you embellished it a little, like
when T. Clyde's French-Canadian dreamboat showed up at the shelter for
a back massage. That made me want to leave out the next day!

Ol'CrazyFrank