[at-l] at-l Digest, Vol 26, Issue 79

danandgailsc at aol.com danandgailsc at aol.com
Fri Oct 23 05:04:53 CDT 2009

In 2006 Gutsy completed sectioning the PCT, with 900 miles in 6 weeks.  She did a 175-mile stretch between resupplies in Washington to avoid the hitch to Skykomish.
Dan

One of the possibilities I'm working on for a hike next summer is Ely to
uluth MN via the Kekekabic, Border Route, and Superior Hiking trails. The
hree combined are just over 300 miles, but the stretch from Ely to Grand
arais is somewhere around 130-140 miles without resupply.
as just wondering what the longest stretch anyone here has done without
esupply? - The Hundred Mile Wilderness is almost too obvious, but I think
t's my longest.
skeeter