[at-l] Rethinking Footwear?

Tenacious Tanasi tenacious_tanasi at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 29 10:00:31 CDT 2009

JimB writ:

First thought: Interesting concept. Barefoot without being barefoot.
### Indeed!

Second thought: How hard would it be to get my toes into the separate "fingers"? (Hammer toes).
### Not sure about that.  Find a dealer close to you and go try a pair on.  There is a trick to getting them on.  Slide the toe part on first inserting each toe and then pull the shoe up over the heel like a sock.

Third thought: Would the material between the toes chafe after walking for a while?
###Not sure but I can't wait to test them out!

Fourth thought: This has the makings of a fad.
###  You betchya!  ;)
 Tenacious Tanasi